1. Website: The website is the main sales tool on the Internet. It provides information about the products or services you offer and allows potential customers to place an order.
2. Email: Email is one of the most effective ways to contact potential clients. You can use email to send information about products and services, special offers, and news about your company.
3. Social Media: Social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn provide an opportunity to acquire new customers, connect with current customers, and promote your brand.
4. Online Advertising: Online advertising can be very effective if set up correctly. You can use contextual advertising, social media advertising, banner advertising and other types of advertising to attract new customers.
5. SEO: Search engine optimization (SEO) allows you to improve your site's position in the search results of Google and other search engines. This helps to drive more traffic to your website and increase the number of potential customers.
6. Content Marketing: Content marketing allows you to create valuable content that attracts and connects with potential customers. You can create blogs, videos, infographics and other content to help promote your brand and attract new customers.